Who can join?
Membership is open to anyone who supports the aims of the Trust.
What are the benefits of membership?
• An opportunity to participate in all the Trust's activities
• Programmes of talks, events and visits
• Regular newsletters
• Voting rights at general meetings
• Flexible training to develop practical skills
• Full insurance cover while engaged in Trust activities
• Exercise, fresh air and personal fulfilment
What does it cost?
Membership is currently ?5 per year, junior members (under 16) FREE.
How do I join?
Click on the link at the bottom of this page. Print out this page, complete the form and send it to:
Membership Secretary, c/o Grovely, Llandre, Bow Street SY24 5AN.
If you have any queries about membership you can phone the Secretary on 01970-822040.
Go To Membership Form